Tuesday 19 September 2017

Cleaning up

Finishing a big run is just like coming back off holiday.  There's a tonne of dirty washing to deal with.

We'd been advised that road shoes would be best for the final day as there were just a couple of muddy fields.  I don't think my new road shoes will ever be the same colour again.  I did ask in the shop if they came in a darker colour.

Muddy trainers
It's OK, mud is my favourite colour
 I think all the mud has come out of my socks.  

Socks drying
4 days, 7 pair of socks
 Only two pairs of trainers didn't need washing.  The ones I wore to run out of London on the tarmac and the pair I didn't wear.

Trainers drying on wall
Trainers draining after washing
As it's been a sunny day so everything has dried quickly - there's nothing worse than the smell of trainers that have hung around wet for days.

Today's reason to be cheerful: washing machines 

No comments:

Post a Comment