Tuesday 12 September 2017

Weather Watching

Now that the five day forecast goes out beyond the weekend I'm obsessively weather watching.  Every change in the forecast brings joy or despair.  This morning it looked like we would be in for a dry weekend, now rain is forecast in the afternoon on both Friday and Saturday.  It could be worse, we could be starting each day in the rain - and there's only one thing worse than starting a run in the rain; starting a run in the rain and howling wind.  It could all change by the weekend of course.

A good run this afternoon.  Having cut my mileage considerably in the last week my legs are feeling the benefit.  Although I kept it to what felt like an easy pace I was still running a couple of minutes faster per mile over the same course than I had recently.

Today's stats

Total distance: 5.01 miles
Elevation gained: 133 metres

No comments:

Post a Comment